How to printing on Breathing Color Allure Fine Art Metal and protect it with Timeless Varnish
Breathing Color Allure direct-print metal is the ideal solution for extremely high-quality metal prints. Traditionally the dye sublimation process has been used to attain a sellable metal print.
There are a number of notable benefits that you gain by being able to print directly to metal:
- Use the highest quality OEM pigmented inks, instead of dye inks traditionally used in the sublimation process. This will greatly improve print permanence and lightfastness.
- Highest quality inkjet coating developed by Breathing Color. Get the fantastic print quality, dmax, color density, and resolution you’ve come to expect from other Breathing Color products.
- Use a single product for gloss, satin, and matte metal prints. You will customize your finish using the laminate film, so you can reduce your inventory costs and free up storage space.
- No need for a special printer. Use the same aqueous inkjet printers you are already using for canvas and paper printing.
- No heat press. Large heat presses can cost you $10,000-$20,000+, not to mention the training required on top.
- Skipping the dye sublimation transfer process and printing direct to the metal allows for a higher resolution end product. Think fine art and photo paper prints.
Printing on Breathing Color Allure Fine Art Metal Using Epson Large Format (9900, P9000, P8000, etc)
Printing on Breathing Color Allure Fine Art Metal Using Epson Small Format (P800, P600, 3800, etc)
Protect Your Allure Fine Art Metal Prints with Timeless Varnish
Breathing Color Allure Aqueous Photo Panels now work with Breathing Color’s Timeless matte print varnish. Roll or spray on Timeless matte to add a protective layer between your print and the elements.