Looking for a unique and easy way to display your photos on the wall?
See how easy to wrap a Canvas with Stick & Stretch system in 12 Easy Steps!
1. Cut down Canvas.
2. Flip Canvas over. Face down
3. Peel tape off sticks.
5. Once sticks are all in place, flip everything over and center over print
6. Push down on sticks in between blue corners
7. Remove blue corners
8. Cut off excess canvas on all sides
9. Cut a slit on a 45˚ angle for each corner
10. Lift corners and stick to the adhesive
11. Fold corners to meet each other and place staple in provided holes
12. Place corner tension stick in one side of the groove and pull towards corner until the other side snaps in place